[ LOCAL NEWS ] Cosmetics millionaire in tears after Ferrari goes up in flames

TOPIC_AUTHOR
B0N3

[ LOCAL NEWS ] Cosmetics millionaire in tears after Ferrari goes up in flames

Post by B0N3 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:12 pm

A screengrab of the video posted on Instagram showing the moment that the supercar went up in flames.

PETALING JAYA, JULY 27 — D’Herbs Holdings founder Datuk Seri Aliff Syukri confirmed today a Ferrari 458 Italia, which went up in flames along the Kesas highway, belonged to him.

In a 20-second video over his Instagram account, the usually bubbly personality sobbed silently in his vehicle, before the video cuts to the luxury ride going up in flames.

His caption for the posting read: “I am a weak person give me strength, ya Allah what should I do my favourite car that I bought for RM1.8 million nothing wrong, nothing amiss suddenly it explodes in flames”.

The Fire and Rescue Services Department were alerted of the fire at 4.11pm yesterday evening. They took about 15 minutes to put out the fire before the car was declared a total loss.

While the driver of the Ferrari could not be located at the time of the incident, authorities confirmed the car had been driven by a 29-year-old Australian, Alladinm El Mir, when flames started coming out of its exhaust before exploding about a minute later as the driver bolted to avoid the car’s fiery fate.

Police had confirmed Aliff as the owner when he arrived to make a report at about 10.30pm.

The flamboyant personality, who runs a side business of renting out his luxury cars, drew controversy earlier this year after a Rolls-Royce said to belong to his company was impounded by the Road Transport Department in Bangsar for displaying a motor vehicle licence only valid in Sarawak.

source: https://www.malaymail.com/s/1656734/cos ... ames-video

sweetbubaleh

Post by sweetbubaleh » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:01 pm

Hey, if your car burst in flames you can rent a new one with car rental phoenix .

Campbell

Post by Campbell » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:57 pm

One of my friends complained recently his wife smashed his car again... I proposed he wouldn't let her drive for some time. We don't want somebody to get hit, right? And now they have to gather money for the third time in a row... I'm really sorry for him. But he temporarily rents cars online, you can book now a car too, it's the best option for comparing car prices and picking the best rental service. I'm thinking of selling my car and starting renting a car as I use it rarely, but it's another story.

Peppe89

Post by Peppe89 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:56 am

Compared to jackstands, the downsides of this system are that it's less flexible. You can't slide in from the side of the car, you have to come in from the front or back, and the car has to have support points between the wheels with a certain minimum wheelbase. You'd probably have a hard time lifting a Ferrari with that lift (due to the unusual frame shape), and it might not be possible to hit the specialized lifting points on usefuldiary.com.