Do you like hockey?

Topic author
Rehho

Do you like hockey?

Post by Rehho » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:55 am

I love hockey on the grass. lately I often watch the competition of Indian teams.

myself
Russia

Post by myself » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:26 am

I'm from country where we have a lot of snow in winter. So our hockey on the ice. I don't like hockey )))

Florist
Turkey

Post by Florist » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:07 pm

I liked it as long as I got the puck in my head. Alas, but after that I had a concussion. So doctor said that I can`t play it after operation and now i have to use CBD for my health cause of often headache. Thanks that CBD is more affordable than before, Just click site to see it.

LandingForce
Algeria

Post by LandingForce » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:50 pm

Rehho wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:55 am
I love hockey on the grass. lately I often watch the competition of Indian teams.
Yes, I like it very much.Maybe because I live in a country where it's very cold in winter. And I also watch competition of Indian teams. What's your favourite? To be honest, sometimes I even bet some crypto on their games. Thanks to bitcoin shuffle which mixes my currencies and make my transactions safe.

Denis69
United States of America

Post by Denis69 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:32 pm

Hockey is a pretty tough sport. Player injuries are a frequent occurrence here. For this reason, I try to avoid this game)) I visit the pool and gym now and this is enough to keep fit.

Merion
United States of America

Post by Merion » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:39 pm

Denis69 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:32 pm
Hockey is a pretty tough sport. Player injuries are a frequent occurrence here. For this reason, I try to avoid this game)) I visit the pool and gym now and this is enough to keep fit.
This situation is becoming the norm for many games. I was engaged in boxing in high school and I think that this is a much less traumatic sport than hockey))
It has been quite a long time since then and I often have no strength left to go to the gym after work. I purchased for myself a special vibrating massager to keep my muscles in good shape. I recommend to see post to learn about its benefits. I use this exercise machine three times a week to achieve a good result.

Forexmart