Golf clothes for beginner players

Topic author
Manora
United States of America

Golf clothes for beginner players

Post by Manora » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:32 am

How to choose the ones for a newbie? Is this very expensive? Would be greatful for recommendations.

Adelsten
United States of America

Post by Adelsten » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Well golf clothes in general can be really expensive, especially in case of men, however for newbies it's possible to find more cheaper items. That also will depend on a certain dress code which your learning courses for example have, in some cases these rules can be really strict.
In general the golf attire should combine functionality and style. In case of men for example it's important to choose shirts with collars/mock collars and sleeves, long trousers or knee length shorts https://golfclubguru.net/golf-outfits/ , trainer, long and ankle socks, and or course special golf shoes.

Merion
United States of America

Post by Merion » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:24 pm

Choosing the right shoes is equally important. After all, on the field you can slip and stretch the tendon. This is a frequent injury for players.

Denis69
United States of America

Post by Denis69 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:51 pm

There is nothing worse than recovering from injury. I understood this from my personal experience. If you ever have to endure the pain then use the CBD oil. This is my life hack. You can read about it in detail here - https://www.shoppingcbd.com/blog/cbd-vs-thc/ - cbd vs thc review. This herbal medicine works well with pain and helps you fall asleep despite an injury. If you can take care of your safety in sports - just do it.

Forexmart